Thursday, October 31, 2013

ISLMA Conference 2013

I'll be packing my bags tonight to head to the ISLMA Annual Conference in Springfield. I am really looking forward to all the fantastic sessions and a chance to connect with many of my school library colleagues around the state.

ISLMA launched a new online scheduling website and app this year. It was great to go through all the sessions and create a tentative schedule. Although for some time slots, I chose several options and it will be difficult to pick just one.

After school ends, I'll be heading to Springfield. I just checked Twitter and searched the conference hashtag, #ISLMA13, to see what is already happening. Hope to see many of you at conference for a few days of great professional development and networking!

No comments:

Post a Comment